AST, the transfer agent for Adams Funds, offers a Direct Purchase Plan for shares of Adams Diversified Equity Fund and Adams Natural Resources Fund. The Plan allows registered shareholders and interested first-time investors to buy and sell shares and to reinvest dividends and capital gains automatically.
Shares may also be bought and sold through your broker. Brokers offer dividend reinvestment programs through which your shares held in a brokerage account can grow. Contact your broker to determine what options are available to you and are most suitable for your investment goals.
Registered / direct shareholders
AST maintains records for individuals who directly own shares of Adams Diversified Equity Fund and/or Adams Natural Resources Fund. As Adams Funds' transfer agent, registered shareholders may contact AST for the following services:
- Transfer or change the registration of your stock certificates
- Replace lost stock certificates
- Enroll in the Investors Choice Direct Stock Purchase and Sale Plan sponsored and administered by AST
- Effect transactions or deposit stock certificates in your Investors Choice Plan account
- Consolidate accounts or certificates
- Change the address on your account
- Certify your taxpayer identification number
- Obtain the balance of shares registered in your name or a statement of activity in your account
- Obtain a duplicate Form 1099-DIV
- Replace stale or lost distribution checks
Adams Diversified Equity Fund: 1.877.260.8188
Adams Natural Resources Fund: 1.866.723.8330
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Shares held in “street name” are owned through a broker. Streetholders should contact their broker for information and services related to their account.